Great Reasons to Attend CX18
CX18, being held in Nashville from May 1 – May 4 is organized by Genesys, the global leader in omnichannel customer Experience and Contact Center Solutions. This year’s CX18 is an exciting opportunity for attendees to engage with top CX experts and peers to learn about changing customer behavior and its impact on business. Check out the innovative technology that’s transforming Customer Experience! Pointel at CX18 Pointel specializes in implementing Genesys solutions and will be showcasing Customer Experience and DevOps solutions at CX18. With almost 20 years of experience in improving Customer Experience, we have built a practice that guarantees success. Make sure you stop by Pointel booth #46 to see and experience the future of CX! Get a Free Apple Watch! Meet the team to discuss how your business can develop and improve your Contact Center.We have solutions that complement and enhance the Genesys solution for IT, Operations Managers and Administrators that focus on Audit, CRM integration, and IVR applications. At CX18, we’ll explore:
- Pointel Configuration Management Solution (CMS) – An easy to use, thin-client application designed to help you take complete control over your Genesys configuration environment.
- DCCM- A business tool that enables Operations, WFM to take control of the Contact Center.
- STAMP –Contact Center QualityAssurance automation and monitoring solution. Enables DevOps and IT teams to be Agile.
- Pointel Workspace Adapter for Salesforce – An easily-deployable, powerful way to tie together the power of Genesys Workspace and Salesforce.com.
- CXi- A powerful yet easy analytics platform to gain insights into the IVR efficiency.
Our Booth #46
- Live demo on how to gain control over your Contact Centre through our products and services.
- Live demo on how to enable DevOps within your team to be more effective.
- Ways to maximize ROI and improve the overall health of your Contact Center.
- Live interaction with our product/ solution experts on your business challenges and best practices.
- Answers to all your questions on Customer Experience.
See you all at Booth # 46, CX 18 Nashville, Tennessee. May 1- 4, 2018